1. What do your company do?
A: We focus on only one single career: help HCV infected patients cure their disease. So we can provide high-quality, professional and intimate services.
2. I have never been abroad. Could I still go to India for HCV treatment?
A: Sure! We provide one-stop service for Indian medical trip. The ONLY thing you need to do is to upload your personal information and medical history files and ALL other steps: visa application, translation of medical files, hospital registration, airplane ticket, 24-hour medical accompanying and consultation interpretation will be finished by our medical group to make you a wait-free and concern-free medical journey!
3. Should I stay in India for the WHOLE 12 weeks for the 12-week HCV therapy?
A: Not necessary! We provide medical journey in India: 1-2 days. You can pick the one for the convenience of yourself. For further information, please call (001)4152318413 and our customer service will deal with any of your queries.
4. I have been in IFN therapy but not effective. How about sofosbuvir?
A: Completely curable!
5. When we talk about “cure”, is it for the end of the therapy or 6 months later?
A: Without relapse for 6 months after the treatment ends.
6. Are you experienced in overseas medical trip?
A: Sure! We Medembassy are the first professional company in China to provide abroad HCV medical trip with great experience by successfully sending hundreds of HCV infected patients abroad for medical treatment in whom HCV has been eliminated.
7. How about the private hospitals in India?
A: In India, 80% of all the patients will choose private hospitals. Recently, Indian medical tourism is developing rapidly, and a lot of powerful private hospitals with international first-class equipment, international-qualified experienced medical expert and professional treatment process, has won their fame among international patients.
8. What about your partner hospitals? Are they formal hospitals?
A: As the most important part in the journey is depend on the hospital, we choose top hospitals in India and other Asian countries as our partner, with well trained doctors and advanced equipment and updated HCV therapy.
9. Which is better, HCV therapy in India v. s. in the U.S.A.?
A: Actually, the “two therapies” use the same method. sofosbuvir is authorized to Indian pharmaceutical factory by Gilead so the medical compounds and effects are completely identical. And most importantly, this drug has already cured countless people.
10. Why is it SO MUCH CHEAPER to cure HCV in India than the U.S.A.?
A: The price of sofosbuvir produced in India is a several tenth of in the United States, plus the cheap labor in India and the strong governmental support of domestic medical industry, thus Indian HCV treatment is in high performance-price ratio.
11. What if I would like to have a tour in Indian tourist attractions in my medical trip?
A: We provide combo package including traveling as well. traveling package does not delay your medical trip. so if you are interested in India's attractions and would like to have a tour in your medical journey passingly, just choose the travel package and a professional tour guide will be waiting to service you.
12. How long it will take for Indian visa?
A: 10-15 days in total. 3-4 days for registration, and then 10 days for visa application.
13. Are we going to take generic drug of sofosbuvir in India?
A: Definitely not. We take Sovaldi --brand name drug from Gilead in the pharmacy of hospitals, not generic drugs.
For more concerns and queries, please dial our consulting hotline to have a further reply. You can call our consultation number (001)4152318413.